Starting Fall 2022, Silicon Valley resources are granted to your CMU Andrew account.
- For help with technical resources, including email, printing, and other IT services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For help with AV services, please contact email@example.com
- To report building issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For help regarding services provided by the main campus, including The HUB / SIO (Student Information Online), please contact email@example.com
- For help with general non-technical questions not specific to SV: Please contact your home department.
- For help with Student services
- For help with Emergency alert and other resources
SV and West email addresses
- west.cmu.edu is the initial domain Silicon Valley registered for Google.
- sv.cmu.edu is an alias
; mail sent to either domain goes to the same place.
It is important that every meeting participant has a good experience. If you plan to attend a session remotely, please use the proper tools. A top complaint is noise from remote attendees. To ensure a clear connection and an effective meeting:
- Find a quiet location with a good network connection.
- Use a headset, ideally not enabled by bluetooth.
- Mute yourself when not speaking.
- Do not use your laptop's internal microphone.
- Do not use a speakerphone.