How to connect to
CMUSECURE wireless network in Windows 7.
1. Click the network icon in the taskbar to show available networks, and select CMUSECURE.
2. Click Connect, and you will first see the first dialog below, followed right away with
3. If you have not connected to CMUSECURE previously, you will be asked whether to continue connecting. Click Details which should reveal the message below about “AddTrustExternal CA Root.”
4. Click to Connect your computer to the CMUSECURE network. The dialog will dismiss. You’ll have to click the network icon in the taskbar to see:
5. Take this opportunity to manage your wireless network profiles and remove old entries. Click Open Network and Sharing Center (at the bottom).
6. Click Manage wireless networks in the left pane, near the top. Then, select a profile to modify, reorder, or delete.