How to connect to
CMUSECURE wireless network in Windows 10.
1. In Desktop mode (with the familiar Windows 7 desktop), click the network icon in the taskbar to show available networks, and select CMUSECURE.
2. Click Connect, and you will be prompted to authenticate. Enter your
3. If you have not connected to CMUSECURE previously, you will be asked whether to continue connecting. Click
4. Click to Connect your computer to the CMUSECURE network.
5.Take this opportunity to manage your wireless network profiles and remove old entries. Click Network Settings (near the bottom, in light blue).
6. Select a network profile to reveal its Forget button.