How to connect to
CMU-SECURE wireless network in Windows 8.
1. In Desktop mode (with the familiar Windows 7 desktop), click the network icon in the taskbar to show available networks, and select CMU-SECURE.
2. Click Connect, and you will be prompted to authenticate. Enter your
3. If you have not connected to CMU-SECURE previously, you will be asked whether to continue connecting. Click
4. Click to Connect your computer to the CMU-SECURE network.
5. Take this opportunity to manage your wireless network profiles and remove old entries. Click View Connection Settings (at the top).
6. Click Manage known networks in the right pane, below the last known Wi-Fi network.