The Silicon Valley campus is located in the heart of California’s thriving Bay Area, nestled among the diverse technology, innovation, and business communities. Due to the campus’ proximal location, students who study at CMU’s Silicon Valley campus are able to tap into an abundance of networking events, alumni connections, job and internship opportunities, and industry activities. The unique location, combined with a world-class Carnegie Mellon educational experience, provides CMU-SV students with a truly distinctive experience. On the campus, this is referred to as the CMU Silicon Valley experience.
Your all-access pass to the Silicon Valley experience, coming this fall 2020 through the Silicon Valley Summit 2020 virtual immersion program. Summit 2020 is exclusively for CMU-SV students designed to connect, motivate, and inspire.
- Launch your Summit 2020 expedition at this year's virtual CMU-SV orientation.
- Open your virtual Summit pass designed for students around the globe.
- Receive Summit badges for participating in events and receive special prizes along the way.
- Attend virtual sessions with distinguished Silicon Valley speakers as part of our Summit Speaker Series.
- Network with Silicon Valley alumni in the virtual Summit Mixer Space and take a virtual tech trek of Bay Area companies to get an insider's perspective of some of the top tech companies.
- Learn valuable career and professional development skills during the Summit Career Workshop series.
- Meet peers in your time zone and experience a virtual CMU-SV community through the Summit Squad Fall 2020 cohort program.
- Sign up to be a Summit Social Guide for your Summit Squad and make experiences happen while receiving great student leadership experience.